Τετ 24 Μαΐ|
Living Longer & Healthier by Dr Cesar Daoud
Are you looking to live a longer and healthier life? Then join us on 24th May for a workshop on optimizing your physical and mental well-being! In this event, you will learn proven strategies from Eastern & Western medicine practices.
Time & Location
24 Μαΐ, 7:00 μ.μ. – 9:00 μ.μ.
Nicosia, Konstantinou Palaiologou 28, Nicosia 1015, Cyprus
About the event
Are you looking to live a longer and healthier life?
Then join us on 24th May for a workshop on optimizing your physical and mental well-being! In this event, you will learn proven strategies from Eastern & Western medicine practices to optimize your physical & mental health:
· Improve your overall physical & mental health with practical strategies and apply these concepts to your daily life.
· Learn about the different hormones and neurotransmitters that are regulated by our Autonomic Nervous System and how they can affect our mood energy levels and overall well-being.
· Explore the energy meridians of acupuncture for healthier and longer life. Support our physical & mental health with key nutrients and incorporate them into your diet.
· Learn sustainable exercises that promote longevity and incorporate them into your fitness routine.
· Gain insights into stress management and develop effective coping strategies. Understand the role of lifestyle factors in overall health and longevity.
· Optimize your health when living with a chronic disease (like IBS Migraine diabetes high blood pressure...).
This workshop is for anyone looking to invest in their health and well-being, including those with chronic diseases such as IBS, migraines, diabetes, or high blood pressure. By the end of the workshop, you will have practical tools to implement in your daily life.
About Dr. Cesar Daoud
Dr. Cesar Daoud is the Founder & Integrative Health Practitioner behind bioenergy.
Dr. Cesar Daoud is a French/Lebanese Doctor in Acupuncture, Physical Therapy, and Posturology. Passionate about helping people achieve optimal health, energy and pain-free living, he graduated from France, UK, China, Lebanon and many more.
With more than 16 years of experience, he goes beyond symptoms to treat dysfunction at its source, where the main focus is to empower the patient to embrace lifelong health and well-being. He aims to improve, promote, and maintain health and well-being, as well as to prevent illnesses and injuries.
Dr. Cesar Daoud is also a Member of Acupuncture Cyprus Association.
He dedicates his time, skills and expertise to Chronic Pain Relief and the relationship between the Body & Emotions.